ASSESSMENT OF THE FEASIBILITY OF A MOBILE APP AIMED FOR THE PROMOTION OF A COMPANYHao Jiang
, 2020, diplomsko delo
Opis: For a newly established company, one of the most important issues is to promote its own products and/or services. How to survive among many competitors is a problem, which is worthy of attention.
With the popularity of mobile devices, the networks, information and digital society has been established, where global e-commerce has been improved and developed. In this society, for a new company it is highly desirable to use e-commerce promotion methods, which include making a mobile application. However, there is still an open question whether a mobile app can be used as an efficient e-commerce promotion method.
In this thesis first an app has been developed for connecting the users and suppliers of musical instruments. All the users are able to share their homemade videos while playing musical instruments and exchange thoughts with all the users. At the same time, all the musical instruments related products can be merchandized between the users and merchant.
Then we addressed two issues after the app has been tested:
1. For a startup, is it worth developing a product-related app?
2. In the process of using the app, what kind of attitude is the user taking on the internal product advertisement?
An experiment has been set up in which 30 participants were randomly selected. Their behavior has been monitored for one month and the obtained data have been analyzed.
The main result of the analysis is that 70% of the participants believe that developing an app brings certain benefit to the company. The remaining 30% of the participants think that they would love to continue to use the app after the experiment. At the same time, they have a certain interest in product advertising in the app.
Najdeno v: ključnih besedah
Povzetek najdenega: ... Android smartphone app, company promotion, e-commerce, sampling analysis,...
Ključne besede: Android smartphone app, company promotion, e-commerce, sampling analysis, app development.
Objavljeno: 28.10.2020; Ogledov: 1541; Prenosov: 57
Polno besedilo (918,26 KB)